In Need Of A New Copier Or Laser Printer?
XEROX COPIERS & PRINTERS SALES LEASE RENTALS
We have been known for saving our customers over 30% on equipment and service for all their office equipment vs. other companies!
XEROX COPIERS & ALL-IN-ONE PRINTERS
MORE commitment to our customers
From creation to destruction, we are your single, trusted partner for all of your office and document management solutions.
- Professional, fully-trained consultants to evaluate your specific needs
- Reliable, high-quality brands
- IT Support Services (Installations to on-going support)
- Full line of office equipment solutions, with financing available
- Including wide-format printing solutions
- Professional and timely delivery, installation, set-up and on-site staff training
- Maintenance and IT Support agreements
- On-going hardware service and support
- Commitment to environmental responsibility
- Cartridge recycling programs
- Document Management Solutions
- Environmentally responsible technology partners
GET SAME DAY PRICE QUOTE • Copiers | All In One laser printers • buy rent lease SALES
Xerox 7845 Color Copier | Print Copy Scan
When at the workplace, the Xerox® WorkCentre® 7845 series gives your office staff the luxury of controlling device functions from any workstation. Plus, mobile professionals can stay connected to the communications tools and productivity solutions offered by the WorkCentre 7800 series – for more flexibility regardless of location. XEROX Copier Sales Lease Rentals
xerox 7845/55 color all in one copier Cost & performance reviews
- Fast, high-quality business printing and copying. With print speeds up to 45 pages per minute in both color and black, you no longer have to wait for high-impact business documents.
- Low total cost of ownership. Includes Xerox Genuine super high-yield 6,500-page cartridges for built-in value. For even lower cost printing, use Xerox Genuine yield 15,000-page replacement cartridges.
- Advanced security features. Includes an integrated NFC card reader for easy badge authentication and Active Directory support for network user authentication. Advanced features help protect against unauthorized device access and help control costs by restricting printing on a per user or group basis.
- 7″ color Touchscreen display. Offers easy menu navigation and creation of up to 64 customized shortcuts. Plus, scan to popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen including: EVERNOTE®, DROPBOX, GOOGLE DRIVE™, ONENOTE, and more.
- Scalable paper handling. A 250-sheet capacity paper tray is adjustable for letter or legal size paper along with a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray for printing letterhead and alternative media. For additional capacity, optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 500-sheet capacities – up to 1,300 sheets total capacity. Alternatively, a tower tray with stabilizer option includes four 520-sheet trays for a total input capacity of 2,380 sheets.
- High-speed scanning to a wide variety of destinations. Fastest in class scan speeds via an 80-page capacity auto document feeder for single-sided pages up to 52ipm, and double-sided pages up to 104ipm. Scan to multiple destinations including E-mail, SharePoint, popular business cloud services, SSH Server (SFTP) and more.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces to easily setup and share on your wireless or wired network.
- Convenient mobile device printing and scanning. Print from your mobile device via: AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™ 2.0, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct®, and NFC. Plus, wirelessly scan to your mobile device with app.
- Advanced duplex capabilities. Automatic two-sided printing and copying helps save paper. Plus, the 150-page capacity auto document feeder scans both sides of the page in a single-pass for fast, two-sided scanning.
Xerox 560/550 Color Copier | Print Copy Scan
The Xerox® Color 550/560 Printer integrates benchmark image quality, expansive media handling and professional finishing with efficient, secure and flexible color workflows to deliver an affordable print solution for any environment.
xerox 560/550 COLOR ALL IN ONE COPIER COST & PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
Finishing Options: Scale up your inline finishing capabilities as your demands grow.
• Offset Catch Tray
—500-sheet stackingAdvanced Finisher
—Multi position 50-sheet stapling and standard 2/3 or 2/4 hole punching for coated/uncoated paper.
• Ideal for binders, manuals, reports and presentations. Professional Finisher—Multi position 50-sheet stapling and standard 2/3 or 2/4 hole punching plus bi-folding and saddle-stitch booklet making.
—Multi position stapling and hole punch of coated and uncoated paper, up to 100 sheets, standard 200 sheetInterposer and optional folding module for advanced tri-fold, Z-fold, and 11" x 17"/A3Z-fold applications.Booklet Maker Finisher
—Offers all the features of the Standard Finisher plus:
• Saddle-stitch and bi-fold capabilities for coated paper
• Ideal for large booklets and calendars, up to25 sheets (100 imposed pages)
• Duty Cycle: 300,000Xerox® Color 550/560 Color
• 8.5" x 11"/A4– 50/60 ppm (64 – 105 gsm) uncoated– 35/43 ppm (106 – 176 gsm) uncoated,(106 – 150 gsm) coated– 25/30 ppm (177 – 300 gsm) uncoated,(151 – 300 gsm) coated
• 11" x 17"/A3– 25/30 ppm (64 – 105 gsm) uncoated– 19/21 ppm (106 – 176 gsm) uncoated, (106 – 150 gsm) coated– 14/14 ppm (177 – 300 gsm) uncoated,(151 – 300 gsm) coated
• 12" x 18"/SRA3– 22/27 ppm (64 – 105 gsm) uncoated– 15/19 ppm (106 – 176 gsm) uncoated,(106 – 150 gsm) coated– 12/12 ppm (177 – 300 gsm) uncoated,(151 – 300 gsm) coated Xerox® Color 550/560 Black and White
• 8.5" x 11"/A4– 55/65 ppm (64 – 176 gsm) uncoated– 35/43 ppm (177 – 300 gsm) uncoated,(106 – 176 gsm) coated– 25/30 ppm (177 – 300 gsm) coated
Xerox 7970 Color Copier | Print Copy Scan
The WorkCentre 7970 is designed to get work done quickly. With the updated Address Book, you can save your favorites for quick access. This unit was designed for the everyday office and all major functions can be accessed right from the large color touch screen user interface.
xerox 7970 COLOR ALL IN ONE COPIER COST & PERFORMANCE REVIEWS
- Standard functions Copy, Email,
- Print, Scan
- Optional functionsWalkup fax,
- Xerox Integrated RFID Card Reader
- Print speed Color: up to 70 ppm
Black: up to 70 ppm
- Duty cycle Up to 300,000 images/month
- Maximum print resolution1200 x 2400 dpi
- Detailed specifications
What’s in the box
• Xerox® Genuine print cartridge
• Power cord
• Drum cartridge
Software and documentation
WorkCentre 7220i/7225i • WorkCentre™ 3215 • VersaLink C7020/C7025/C7030 • WorkCentre 5325/5330/5335 • VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035 • WorkCentre 6655i • VersaLink C505 • WorkCentre 4265 • VersaLink C605 • WorkCentre 5735/5740/5745/5755 • WorkCentre 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556 • WorkCentre EC7836/EC7856 • WorkCentre 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i • WorkCentre 5945i/5955i • VersaLink B605/B615 • Xerox® Color C60/C70 • AltaLink C8030 / C8035 / C8045 / C8055 / C8070 • Xerox® AltaLink® B8045 / B8055 / B8065 / B8075 / B8090 • WorkCentre 5865i/5875i/5890i • Xerox D95A/D110/D125
Here’s What You’ll Get When You Ask Us For A Quote
As technology continues to produce an avalanche of advanced digital products that blur the line between printers, copiers and fax machines, outfitting your office can be more bewildering than ever.
Connect With The Best Local Dealer
JR Copier has established a large network of Authorized office equipment dealers across the country.
Office Copier Rentals
Copiers can be rented across the United States thru our dealer network, for short term or long term.
Get Leasing Options
We work with several leasing companies and banks that will be able to offer you options in financing/leasing your next copier or printers.
Competition Is Healthy & Great For You
As you know when office equipment dealers want your business, the end result is better pricing, we do the shopping for you and you pick what best suits your company.
This is how it works...
REMEMBER THE BEST WAY TO BUY OR LEASE YOUR NEXT COPIER IS BY GETTING PRICE QUOTES FROM SEVERAL DEALERS.
AND THAT'S WHAT WE CAN HELP YOU WITH AT NO COST TO YOU!
Step 1: Fill out our form
Once you give us the information we need, we have one of our team members call you, to get more information and confirm your office equipment needs. - FORM HERE
Step 2: Confirm your information
A team member will contact you right away and verify all the information supplied by you.
Step 3: Receive quotes
Local dealers will submit their price quotes.
Step 4: Select the best bid
You select the prices and services from our local Authorized dealers that best suits your organization.
Here’s what people are saying...
I have been with JR Copiers for about 5 years and they have provided us with excellent service for out Konica color copier. Paul has worked with my company through some tough times and has always provided us with prompt and reliable service which is key in my business because I depend on my machines for our livelihood.
I will continue to be a loyal and happy customer and if you are looking for a great copier tech and who also sells reliable copying machines, look no further than the folks at JR Copiers.
Copy Machine Rental
Prompt, friendly and efficient service. We have used this company for over 8 years and find the owner very reasonable and understanding.
We always come out feeling like we are important and an integral part of his business providing service to our company.
Great Office Equipment Supplier
JR Copier has always provided quick and efficient service. My office gets extremely busy and on occasion I forget to order supplies like toner. Able Copier always makes sure we have the supplies we need the next day. Repair service has always been done in a timely matter. I don't think I could find any better service then what this company provides.
JR Copier USA | Office Equipment Supplier
Office copiers are now multifunction printer/copier/scanner/fax/all-in-one machines, and they’re ideal for digitizing documents and workflows.
The Rise of the Multifunction Printer / All in One Standalone devices, like copiers or fax machines, are relics of the past. That’s because office workers now demand more from their tools and their workspaces.
we carry multiple recognized office equipment brands
We offer the broadest digital printing press portfolio of digital presses and production printers on the market.
Xerox digital printing presses are ideal for graphic communications and commercial print providers' high-speed, high-volume printing applications, including publishing, transaction printing, direct mail, packaging and photo publishing.
There is an increasing trend for new photocopiers to adopt digital technology, thus replacing the older analog technology. With digital copying, the copier effectively consists of an integrated scanner and laser printer.
This design has several advantages, such as automatic image quality enhancement and the ability to "build jobs" (that is, to scan page images independently of the process of printing them). Some digital copiers can function as high-speed scanners; such models typically offer the ability to send documents via email or to make them available on file servers.
A great advantage of digital copier technology is "automatic digital collation." For example, when copying a set of 20 pages 20 times, a digital copier scans each page only once, then uses the stored information to produce 20 sets. In an analog copier, either each page is scanned 20 times (a total of 400 scans), making one set at a time, or 20 separate output trays are used for the 20 sets.
Low-end copiers also use digital technology but tend to consist of a standard PC scanner coupled to an inkjet or low-end laser printer, both of which are far slower than their counterparts in high-end Xerox copiers. However, low-end scanner-inkjets can provide color copying at a lower purchase price but with a much higher cost per copy. The cost of electronics is such that combined scanner-printers sometimes have built-in fax machines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it better to lease or buy office equipment?
Generally speaking, leasing any given piece of equipment is more expensive than buying it outright.
Despite this cost difference, there are many good reasons to lease. ... Unlike a purchase loan, an operating lease agreement may require little or no down payment, conserving cash.
How much is a copier lease?
Copier leases can cost between $100 to $900 a month. Used office copiers cost an average of $4,000. Low volume copy machines can be leased for a little as $65/month. USA Copier Lease is an exclusive platinum level Xerox dealer and our clients are across the United States.
Can You Put Example Questions Here?
Provide some answers to common questions. Perhaps you want to tell answer how much time they need to dedicate to get through the course, or give them a support email to contact you if they have further questions. It doesn’t need to be questions you were actually asked, but rather the final few questions people may want answered before they are ready to buy
How much does a copier cost?
Office Copier Sample Costs
$13,000 average cost for new copier printing up to 55 ppm. $35,100 cost for heavy volume copiers requiring large work-loads. Copier leases can cost between $195 to $920 a month. Used office copiers cost an average of $5,800.
Should I buy or lease a printer?
Much less expensive: It is almost always less costly over time to buy a printer or photo copier than it is to lease one. ... Recoup investment: Even though a printer is a depreciating property, an utilized printer can be sold if it's no more needed, whereas a leased printer can not.
What is a copier lease?
Copiers Leasing is a service for organizations as well as people that are wishing to obtain a photo copier lease, or replace their current photo copier lease.